Since, it's becoming mandatory for job seekers to have these clearance certificates to secure a job, you don’t need to worry anymore.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau. (CRB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
For sure you will have to part with a certain amount of money to get these certificates, which sometimes is a little more expensive for young job seekers. The good news is that non-beneficiaries of HELB can now download the certificate without travel or waiting for the approval process, KRA compliance has also been made instant for compliant KRA pin holder, and for non-compliant they need to pay the penalties for affected years, which are calculated by the number of years of late filing and multiply by kshs. 2000/=.
We have made it easier for you to get these certificates through our assistance. Just Whatsapp us and get everything sorted out within a day.
Whatsapp us HERE