Since, it's becoming mandatory for job seekers to have these clearance certificates to secure a job, you don’t need to worry anymore.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau. (CRB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
For sure you will have to part with a certain amount of money to get these certificates, which sometimes is a little more expensive for young job seekers. The good news is that non-beneficiaries of HELB can now download the certificate without travel or waiting for the approval process, KRA compliance has also been made instant for compliant KRA pin holder, and for non-compliant they need to pay the penalties for affected years, which are calculated by the number of years of late filing and multiply by kshs. 2000/=.
We have made it easier for you to get these certificates through our assistance. Just Whatsapp us and get everything sorted out within a day.
Whatsapp us HERE
We post job vacancies, that we feel are genuine and not suspicious , we do this by confirming from the source website or if we feel its genuine. NOTE: We have prepared a blog article on how to detect a job scam. >> Go to site
For news update related to sensitive things that you should know. keep visiting on our blogs and keep updated.     >> Go to site
We have combined all our blogs in one page (general blogs) jobs and news update
>> Go to site