May 24, 2021
KUCCPS invites the KCSE examination class of 2020 and other Kenyan youth seeking training opportunities to apply for government sponsorship to universities and colleges.
The online application system opened on May 24, 2021 and will close on June 11, 2021.
- KCSE class of 2020 – to apply for degree, diploma, craft certificate and artisan courses
- KCSE class of 2019 and previous years (back to 2000) – to apply for diploma, craft certificate and artisan courses (must not have been placed by KUCCPS before)
Highlights of the Application
- 2020 KCSE candidates who selected their desired courses in school should revise their choices to further align them with their exam performance and interests.
- Those who did not apply in school are invited to choose courses during this period.
- KCSE graduates of 2020 are eligible for sponsorship to artisan, certificate, diploma or degree programmes, depending on their individual grades.
- Candidates from previous years who have never received government-sponsorship to university/college are eligible to apply for artisan, certificate or diploma courses in TVET colleges.
Level & Minimum KCSE Grade
Who is eligible?
Artisan E - KCSE class of 2020 and previous years up to 2000
Craft D - KCSE class of 2020 and previous years up to 2000
Diploma C – (minus) - KCSE class of 2020 and previous years up to 2000
Degree C+ - KCSE class of 2020
The minimum requirements are subject to other entry requirements stipulated by professional and regulatory bodies where applicable.
- The application should be done online through the KUCCPS Student’s Portal, students.kuccps.net, which is accessible through the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke.
- Applications can be submitted online from any location through any gadget connected to the Internet (computers, mobile phones, tablets etc.).
- Applications may also be submitted through the Placement Service App (KUCCPS Students), which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- More information including detailed application guidelines, available institutions and programmes, minimum subject requirements and previous cut-off points are available on the portal.
Regardless of your KCSE score, you have a chance to pursue your desired career under government sponsorship by joining a college or university through KUCCPS. KUCCPS is committed to leaving no candidate behind.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
2021-05-28 09:24:43Post By: Sam Kim